Thursday, September 11, 2014

God's Messy Child

God's Messy Child

What is a Christian?  Do Christians go to church every Sunday, memorize the Bible, and try to be perfect for God?  I'm sure some do. I don't make it to Church as much as I would like, I struggle with the bible in many ways,  and I am not even close to perfect. I am a Christian. I'm am just messy. 

I have a special relationship with God. I gave my life to him. I trust him completely, and I love him beyond words. I am, however, messy.  I'm sure he shakes his head at me quite often. Sometimes, I probably make him laugh at my stupidity at times. I make him cry too. This breaks my heart.  

Through it all he loves me. My mess keeps us close. It is how we met. 

I'm not sure if God talks to everyone or just to some. I just know he talks to me.  It is hard sometimes, being the problem child, I am not always still. I don't listen for him like I should. I'm learning and he is patient. I will get better. 

This blog is about life, God, and my journey with both. Some will be my words and some will be God's. I can't promise what you might find, but promise it will be real, raw, and not boring. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child