Wednesday, September 10, 2014

We should have no fear

We Should Have No Fear

 I was having a procedure done that I was really stressing about because it was supposed to make you kinda sick.  So, I prayed that God would help me get through it without being sick.  It then got me thinking. Why do I fear anything if I trust in God? He loves me.  If he guides my life, what is there to fear? He will not give me more then I can handle.  I did not worry about the procedure again.  

 When I got to my procedure, I found out that they changed the way it was performed and it no longer made anyone sick.  See, he takes care of us.

 I feel comforted knowing my father walks with me.  He answers my prayers. He will never give me more than I can handle.

 I have nothing to fear in life.

































 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child