Thursday, September 11, 2014

Chats With God

Chats With God

Well I mentioned before that  God talks to me. Before you ask, I'm not crazy. Well I may be crazy but talking to God isn't the crazy part. It is actually the most sane part of my life sometimes.

I did not believe in God for many years. Then a few .years ago I went though some painful times and I started spiraling down. He reached out earlier, I heard him but I still didn't believe so I didn't listen.   The further down I went I still heard him. I hit the bottom and then l listened. I met God on my way back from hell. He choose me for some reason. So I am his.  I will go where he leads. 

I am still flawed. I sin.  I am just a mom and a wife. My house is a wreck and I'm a procrastinator. But I can talk to God and he answers back. I know him and he is more amazing then I could have ever imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child