Sunday, September 28, 2014

Disciples of God

Disciples of God


We are all disciples of God. Some may be resistant disciples. Some may be struggling disciples. Some may not even realize what they are. There are a few, however, that are special.  Pure disciples, is what I guess I would call them.

They are full of pure love for God.  They radiate love from God.  People are drawn to them.  Just being with these disciples, you feel good. You can feel God's love.  Have you ever met someone that you can just feel the pure goodness is them? 

This is what I strive to be. This is what we all should strive to be. I want to be so full of God's love, that I radiate it to everyone around me. 

This is what I believe God wants us all to be.  The struggles that we face in life, are meant to shape us and teach us how to become a Pure disciple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child