Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blessed for being a Christian

Blessed For Being A Christian


I had a Facebook friend post a status that started "I don't believe in God" He then went on to say his family was going through a lot of problems and he ask if those of us who did believe in God, would pray for his family.  OK...  This post has been on my mind for a few days, thus this post. 

There are people that believe that Christians are blessed with a great life.  I have to admit, when I started back to church it was because my life was a mess and I wanted the golden ticket that God gave Christians. I wanted the perfect, easy life that God blessed Christian's with. What I got, was harder struggles.  But, it was through those struggles that I met God.  I am a Christian and I struggle daily with life.  Christians have the same, maybe harder, struggles as non Christians. The difference between them is Faith.   I don't know what lies ahead of me, but I have Faith that whatever it is, it is meant to be. There is a reason for everything.  I may not understand, but I know that I don't need to. God sees the big picture. He knows what we need for the big picture.  

We have the same mess and the same struggles.  I don't have a easier life. I have Faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child