Monday, September 29, 2014

My Bible Phobia

My Bible Phobia


I have posted before, that I bible issues. It is not that I don't like or believe in the bible. I do. It is God's word. The problems I have are in the interpretations. It is very hard for me to understand and I am a pretty intelligent person. Reading the bible for Answers to basic questions were a challenge. Using it for today`s issues, I don't know if or how to go there.

So my action plan for dealing with the bible issues have been basically, to put it aside and go to prayer for answers.
I talk to God, he answers me. I believe this is even better than reading the bible. We have great communication. I heard him very clear when he told me to get a bible and read. Apparently He does not like my action plan.

So...I ordered a NLT, pink Bible!

I am excited to see what he shows me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child