Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Request From God

A Request From God

I have become comfortable in my communication with God. I ask questions, he answers. If I am venturing off course, he shows me the way back. This is how it has gone since I gave him my life. 
Yesterday, however, he took me by surprise.  He changed our routine.  He ask me to relay a message to someone else. 
 
"Wait God,this is not how we do this. We communicate with each other.  We don't bring other people in."  is what I said to Him.  "We do now."  is what he replied.
 
This request is a little out of my comfort zone.  I have to say, I was nervous.  I started to doubt.  Am I really worthy to handle this?  How will the other person react when I tell them I have a message from God.  I started picturing hospitals and straight jackets in my future.  Except for my husband and those of you who read this blog, I have not shared with anyone that God talks to me.  That's about to change.  God wants me out of my comfort zone, so hear I go.
 
I feel like this is just the first step in a bigger plan that God has chosen for me.  I can't wait to see what is next.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child