Wednesday, October 1, 2014

God's Grace

God's Grace

By the grace of god I am what I am.

I am on a journey to find my grace.  I need to find who I am and how I use my grace to serve God.  God has told me how to find it. "Be still and listen, and study my word."

If  you have read this blog you see the irony.  I have issues with staying still and reading the bible

Watching the way God is molding me, is so amazing.  He is taking my weaknesses and fears and turning them into strengths.  I don't know his plan for me yet, but I love this journey to discovery. 

When I started the journey to find my grace, I couldn't have imagined how amazed I would be at what God does, and how He works. 

So, I am going to study the bible.  I am really excited about this because I  know he will give me understanding, that will lead to my grace.  It is just another step in seeing his plan unfold. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child