Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Gave God My Life

I Gave God My Life

The first time I heard God speak to me, I was in awe of Him.  I knew that I never wanted Him to leave me.  He has held me through my worst times.  He has wiped many tears.  He has patiently watch me try to handle my own life, which is usually a disaster.  

I realized that I cannot drive my own life. I made the decision to give my life completely over to God.  I want him to use me as he needs.  

It doesn't mean that I won't face struggles.  This does not promise me a smooth path to heaven.  It means that I trust God.  I no longer have fear in my life.  He knows where I need to be and how to get me there.  It is not about me.  It is all for the Glory of our Father.  

The struggles I am to endure, are there to mold me into the person He needs me to become.  

I do not fear whatever is on the path that God has chosen for me because it is only this path that brings true happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child