Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life is Bumpy

Life Is Bumpy

"Why does God let bad things happen?"

 I hear people ask this all the time, so I want to talk about it.

 First, let me say that I have faith in God and his plans so I don't question him.  For those that are asking, Here is what I can tell you.  First, God gave us life and free will.  It is the actions of people that cause most of the "bad things".  Second, Our plan is not God's plan. Sometimes it is hard to understand why we loose loved ones, but God sees the bigger picture. As for the struggles that we endure along the way, they are just life, but God uses those struggle to prepare us for the path that is planned for us.

Life is bumpy, but that is what makes life amazing too. Sometimes it takes a little bad bumps to see the really good this that we might otherwise miss.

It God brings you to it, he will get you through it.  There will always be pain and loss. That is life. Just remember you can't see what God can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child