Monday, October 6, 2014

Getting To Know God Through His Word

Getting To Know God Through His Word

I have a very special relationship with God.  I gave my life to him. I try hard to listen when he talks to me.  I try to follow what he wants.  I'm not perfect and sometimes He has to repeat himself, but he has been patient.

 I have had a hard time with feeling lost lately.  I know God has a special plan for my life, but being patient is something I struggle with. I asked Him to show me where he wants me to go.  

He has been telling me that I need to know him.  This confused me because I thought I did know Him.  I didn't understand what he meant.  I didn't see that he was answering my prayer about feeling lost.  He was giving me direction.  

I did not know His word.  To really know Him and His plans for me, I had to know his word.  

"Grace and Peace will be multiplied by knowledge revealed by revelation."  I finally understand that His word contains the information that will lead to a revelation.  

To know Him and His plan for me, I must know His word.   So, I am going to devote my time in studying His word.  I will be blogging this exciting journey of discovery.  If you haven't studied His word, I invite you to join me.  If you have questions or comments, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join my Facebook page
His Messy Child